Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things I learned from vacation

1. No matter how much food you eat on a cruise ship they will never run out.

2. There is sooooo much inspiration out there in the beautiful Caribbean Cultures

3. I can spend 7 days with my lead pastor Philip and not get sick of him

4. My wife can spend 7 days with me and not get sick of me.

5.When you get off of the boat you still feel like you are moving for at least 24 hours

6. That a Sunday service runs just fine without me or Philip

All in all we had a great trip. It was busy and yet relaxing at the same time so I came back refreshed and ready to work. I uploaded a few pics below so you can see how much fun we had!

















Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa C Photography said...

BRAD! I didn't know you were a blogger. I'll add you to my blog list.