Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Look Back 10-4-09

This Sunday was an awesome Sunday at DP!
  • I love our band! What an awesome group of talented guys who love God.
  • Did anyone else get blinded by the huge shiny spot on Philip's shirt??
  • I ran lights this Sunday. It is always fun for me to man a position in the booth and let the other volunteers run their positions.
  • Could you imagine a service without the production team. No lights, no video. It would be weird wouldn't it.
  • I am really encouraged by the team I have in the booth every Sunday. They are always willing to learn something new.
  • If I have never said this in this blog. I am really proud of Rusty Lehman. Who has not only learned the lights from scratch but he also quit smoking cold turkey. I have no idea how hard that is but I can imagine.
  • Matt you will be fine next week.
  • If anyone is interested in helping people come to Christ through the visual and audio elements of the service I am looking for volunteers in the production booth. NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. You just need to be willing to learn something new.
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus