Thursday, November 6, 2008

My inspiration of the week

I decided that once a week I will post 1 tutorial that really taught me something and one piece of inspiration I found during the week. Now my skill level may be lower or higher then who ever reads this. I am sure you have seen some of these images or videos before but hey whatever. Here is video I love. This is a worship leader at Granger Community church in Indiana. Not only is the song beautiful so are the lights and motion graphics behind him. The guy's name is Seth Bible. Mark Beeson wrote a pretty cool blog post about him. If you want to hear more of his stuff you can go here


Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comments:

Susan and Randy said...

Brad, bless you! Seth Bible is my son, and for you to not even know him, and to honor him, (GOD) by sharing this video of him, well, how awesome! Is this what you do for a living? Share worship of others from various churches that you find on internet? Don't we serve absolutely the Most High God Creator Who is The Best?!!!! I pray the Lord bless you back 100 fold for sharing my son on your blog! More God's love and knowledge and widom to you brother!Shalom - Susan Bible