Friday, September 18, 2009

Time Off and Big news

Thank you to those of you who have emailed me asking about the blog. Yes I am still going to blog but regular work and DP work have kept me swamped this past week. Plus I am working on 2 new blogs. Well one old one new. I have made the jump to Word Press and I love it. This blog will become bWsworld.com . Go check the new design out when you get a minute. Also me and David Collinsworth (Worship Leader Ledges) and maybe a few other people will be teaming up on a blog called DPCcreative. It will be all about sharing the creative side of Discover Point Church. We will share videos, songs, graphics and incites into the creative process.

I will still be posting to this blog until the other 2 are complete so do not delete this rss feed yet. I will keep you updated!
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus