Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday ( A day Late)

Evey Tuesday I list 10 of my favorite things in a category so can get know me a little better and maybe learn something.
Today's List is My Top 10 favorite Bands/Musicians all time. I know not everyone will agree with these.

1. Matchbox 20
2. Linkin Park
3. Counting Crows
4. Garth Brooks
5. Sister Hazel
6. Creed
7. Jimmy Buffet
8. 3 Doors Down
9. Pearl Jam

10. Our Lady Peace (Not there new stuff, just the old)

There you have it. Who do you agree or disagree with.
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comments:

House of Collinsworth said...

Sister Hazel!!! WOO HOO! Love em! I'm shocked you put Garth Brooks...didn't peg you as a country boy. You're just not cool if you don't put Pearl Jam, so good job. But you didn't put U2, so -1000 points for you.