Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday Look Back 8-2-08

1. This service had a lot of elements I like in a service at DP. Some pop culture elements, solid worship, a lot of creativity and a solid message from God.

2. We will miss Daniel. He has been a huge help to our staff. He personally helped build me a green screen. and he helped David and Greg with putting together the kids theater.

3. The music was awesome. We did Beautiful Day by U2 and Christ the Solid Rock back to back and it worked and came off beautifully.

4. Scenes by Charlie Hall went a lot better than I expected. I am not a big fan of the song but I am a fan of how Daniel preformed yesterday. It was great!

5. IGod is the name of the message series we began this week and I think Philip hit a Homerun.

6. What things in your life come before God. Is it work, is it the gym, is it church?

7. "Do or Do not Do there is no try" Yoda

8. Production went well. I had a first time computer operator who did a really good job for her first time.

9. Next week is shaping up to be a better week then this past on eI can't wait!

10. If you would like to hear the Podcast from this Sunday Click Here
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: