Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday- My Tutorial Sites

Every Tuesday I try to put a list out of top ten things that I use, know of or do. Today's top 10 list is the top ten tutorial sites I use.





Gray Machine- I use Gray Machine for it After Effect Tuorials but that have some other stuff on there as well. Like Cinema 4D.








Tutorial 9- One of my favorite Photoshop Tutorial Sites










Max After- After Effects tutorials that you have seen in Projects at DPC










Make Use of- A all around how to do whatever blog. Just read it for a few days you will learn soemthing.











Creative Cow- Tutorials on Everything from Final Cut to After Effects for some of the best teachers out there.










CMD TV- Brad Zimmerman's Church Media Design Podcast is one of my favorite Podcast I watch it every week.









PS Tuts- The Best Photoshop tutorial site











Own the Mix- Audio lessons from some of the coolest teachers around. Want to be a better sound technician? Check out this site.










AE Tuts- Great After Effects Tutorials












Video Copilot - Simply my favorite After Effects tutorils. Andrew Kramer is pretty funny too.



Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: