Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Look back 7-26-09

First of all let me say that I am sorry I could not post much last week. I was busy every night last week and had no real time to write. Sorry!

Second I was not at church on Sunday. Me and Sandra both needed a rest and our anniversary was coming up so we took a weekend for our selves. We needed it I have been in the both every Sunday since we moved in tot the building and before that I was still running production every week since last October. Sandra has been running the check-in computer for Discover Kids since we moved into the new building and has not sat through one full service yet. Truthfully I don't think we would change a thing and we love what we do but it was nice to have a break from everything for a few days and just get away. I don't like to take a ton of breaks because I feel like I get behind but a break is needed every once in awhile to re charge your batteries.


Here are a few pictures form our trip. By the way if you have never eaten at the flying biscuit in Atlanta you are missing one of the best breakfast you will ever eat!






Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: