Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday a Day Late

I love to read church leaders blogs, not because I idolize them, not because I think they are anything special. They are however many things I am not. Some are more creative, some are deeper than I am and most are smarter. They're words inspire me. there thoughts provoke my creativity. Some of them God uses to humble me, to bring me back down to earth. Some of them are great teachers, others are inspired leaders and I am convinced that each of them love God with all of there hearts. Today's top term list is a list of my top 10 favorite church leaders blogs. These are not your run of the mill leaders. These guys are always looking for new and creative ways to bring people into a relationship with Christ. These are the leaders at the forefront of changing the aging stereotype that the church has. Take a moment and read through a few of these I am sure you will find some thing interesting. I tend to like to read local leaders blogs so you will find that a lot of these are from Georgia and surrounding states.

10. Tony McCollum-
TonyMccollum.com Pastor Fusion Church in Suwanee, Ga

9. Mark Beeson-
Markbeeson.com - Pastor Granger Community Church in Granger Indiana

8. Nelson Searcy-
ChurchLeadershipInsights.com- Pastor Journey Church, New York, NY

7. Perry Noble-
Perrynoble.com Pastor New Spring Church in Anderson, SC

6. Shawn Lovejoy-
shawnlovejoy.com Pastor Mountain Lake Church Cumming, Ga

5. Richie Miller
Rictchiemiller.org Pastor Avalon Church McDonough, GA

4.
Swerve Blog Craig Groeschel (Senior Pastor), Bobby Gruenewald (Innovative Leader) and others Life Church, Oklahoma and the world.

3. Tim Stevens-
Leading smart.com Executive Pastor Granger Community Church, Granger Indiana

2. Steven Furtick- StevenFurtick.com- Pastor Elavation Church Charlotte, NC


1. Carlos Whittaker
Ragamuffinsoul.com I don't know his official title but he worked (still works maybe) with Buckhead Church and with Northpoint Online. Anyways his thoughts are humbling and inspiring and he has some cool photography to boot!
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: