Friday, June 26, 2009

Flock to the Rescue




I think I am weird in the fact that I use 4 different browsers depending on what project I working on. When I am social networking I use
FireFox and Flock. Never heard of Flock? I suggest you you go to there web site and check them out. Flock is basically Firefox built for social networking. It brings everything together and makes it easy for you to share pictures, videos, blogs on all of your networks. I really like the picture sharing feature! It has a great side bar that links everything together. If you are serious about social networking and want to save time the Flock browser maybe the solution for you!

Features I like about Flock

1. The web Clipboard: Easily Drag and drop text into the clip to save and post somewhere else latter


2. Drag and Drop Pictures: Easy upload photos to services like Flickr and Photobucket from the side bar and then drag and drop them to share with Friends or post to a blog.

3. Side bar that puts it all together: View all of your feeds from one place within your browser while browsing other sites.

There are several other features that you will find useful and time Saving in Flock. Again if Social networking is taking too much effort to keep up with try Flock.

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: