Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Production Notes

I really want to blog more content but I want it to be meaningful content. I want it to interesting and useful all at the same time. So instead of just posting a blog about social networking on Fridays I have decided to also do a Production blog on Wednesdays. Production is one of my many hats at DP and possibly my favorite right up there with the social networking. Production is such a cool thing but with the cool comes the frustrating. Production in a church is one of those things where if you do your job right no one will notice, you but if you screw up you are every one's goat. So I want to discuss with you the good, the bad and the cool side of production in a church. Next week I plan on writing about " The last minute musical chairs phenomenon".
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: