Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday- Churches that inspire me.

Every Tuesday I post a list of my top 10 favorite things. This Tuesday is my top 10 churches that inspire me. I though about naming this blog the top 10 churches I steal ideas from but I thought that was taking it too far. If a graphic artist makes graphics for a sermon series at their church those graphics belong to that church. Unless that church freely distributes those graphics I won't touch them or will I copy them. To me that's stealing. On the other hand if church has a great idea for a sermon series I will take the idea and make it our own. Not copy it but add our graphics and our media to it. We are a rather small church who's staff is all bi-vocational (we all work other jobs outside of the church) so we have to find ideas where we can. Meaning I take what is put out there to take and I get inspired by the rest.

1. North Point Community Church- Alpharetta Ga











2. Granger Community Church- Granger Indiana










3. Buckhead Church- Buckhead Ga













4. Elevation Church Charlotte NC












5. Life Church.TV Oklahoma City











6. Oak Leaf Church Cartersville Ga














7. Mountain Lake Cumming Ga












8. New Spring- Anderson SC









9. Journey Church- New York












10. Avalon Church- McDonough Ga
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments: